Saturday, May 7, 2011

Unlimited Pp Gameshark Emerald

Poor girl.

And I can not be all . Life is what you have, does not let you do everything you'd want. So I apologize for not having appeared ... thing is happening too often. Wow. Try to catch up with the blog, the blogs I follow, and others.

started with an award given to me Mimi's World (Thanks!: D). And I have to receive it ...

say that we were inspired to make an entrance :
We'll see ... I am inspired by what happens to me every day, or what goes on around me, the humor that is ... books, and ideas that appear as if by magic in the head

described in 4 words :
Idealistic, depressive, playful, and (sometimes) sarcastic.

favorite phrase:
(as Mimi, me too I have many phrases that I like, but I think that best describes me is:)

"I admire people who live without problems, looking at the carefree world. Unlike them, I suffer more than necessary. " -Kurt Cobain. Pass

the loveliest posts :
I leave this link in the chain open to anyone who wants it can get ... because I believe, and this is only my opinion, that all blogs have something charming and adorable in them. -------


And take this opportunity to tell you that I have opened another blog, phrases and pictures only, because I've realized I can not put them all on this blog without the risk of ceasing to be a literary blog ... come in, and if you like you can follow, if not, then nothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment