Saturday, February 26, 2011

What Do U Wear A Singlet With

rowed

The world has turned against us. After endure and endure, squeeze of your teeth and shut up, finally, is tired. has exploded. And revenge is . Among others, it is the earthquake in Haiti, then went to Chile and China, and of course, the volcano in Iceland, which was followed by the floods in Pakistan , and a tornado in Australia. "The ultimate disaster? An earthquake in Christchurch, New Zealand.

is because Earth is fed up ( for failing to profanity) that kill slowly. The pollute, exploit the , kill thousands of species, we damage hopelessly thousands of habitats ... and continue .

Why?

I'll tell you what: for fill the pocket, not having to wear more clothes in winter and to go in short sleeves, so that next summer we are with the air conditioning and open windows , for an hour or more in the shower to brush our teeth with tap running (because, of course, gives a close vagueza to reopen ... much effort), to avoid separate waste (What's this colored containers? With a sufficient .), not to collect the butts the beach, not to use the old copies of dirty sheets. ..

I hope that those who make the change worthwhile. Because I do not see any sense . Tells us nothing. We spend 10 second maximum in any of those things. And yet we do . We are sufficiently selfish to leave a wreck behind us for those arriving in the future. Your children . Your hypothetical future children. My hypothetical future children. Your grandchildren . your grandchildren's children . Do you really think I can see the world as we have seen? Have we seen the kind that we saw our parents? Better act now, before reach the point of no return .


To those who know English:

The ultimate reason I write this, in addition to denouncing this horrible situation and there if we learn ( myself included) once and for all is because recently I sat down to watch the news. And I swear I was on the verge of tears .
were some homework for my Economics class, find out how much the price had risen oil, and continue watching even after it already had the answer.
After seeing the heads of the major parties of my country fight, accused of lying each other, of being told that the oil is very high that a company symbol to b and j t i to M to and to is on the precipice of bankruptcy ... What plays later?
Two victims hit by a drunk with a poker face, a murdered woman by her partner being the daughter of these (five years) that warn of crime by going to their school alone saying that his father had killed his mother , who was on the ground bleeding, and an earthquake in New Zealand leave 145 dead and rising. Long live our

priorities. Viva the money . Viva la economy. Viva la inflation. Viva la policy.
I hope this will be worth to the families and friends to replace their loved ones .
but let me hesitation. Anon

have been the revulsion society has me where I live.

0 comments:

Post a Comment