Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Budweisser Beer With Memory Stick

My New E-book and I

My new friend and I are having a great time. I can not believe that this reading me a book of 400-odd pages and not feel the weight of book. Sometimes that is why I feel I am literally inside the book ... what gets me into trouble completely lose track of time and space. It's wonderful. (I'm bipolar , I know). But my little white friend, and everything has its pros and cons ... and the desvelaré you behind your back. Pro: 1. My pocket and thanked me and he is paying homage. Flageladme if you wish, fixing me with your looks of hate, or apuntadme with finger whispering among yourselves. Because, yes, I am of those people who are persecuted books downloaded from the Internet. Why did I do? Easy, I have no money to buy all the books you want, and I often bought books at the end I did not like and are gathering dust on my shelves. It's that simple. Cons: 1. Not the original book. Anyway its advantages, since nothing beats the real thing. And I know that even a fully fledged pirate, a follower of blogs gangsters that traffic in books ... because reading should be a right not a privilege . But if a book I really like, if I really captures and captivates me ... well, that will come home if I have to remove the coins from the well wishes. 2. Do not know about you, but I feel like the book. With my e-book I feel a little emasculated in that regard. Turning the page, fold tip top to return later to underline phrases and feel the weight confirming its existence, saying it is not just another figment of my imagination. My e-book not meet all my needs ... go task. Pros: 2. I can read whatever they want, wherever, whenever and however. On the bus, on the couch, on the street, on the lawn (maybe in summer) ... sitting, standing, lying, lying ... and I can choose between the 77 books I have inside now ... where there is more space. 3. Freedom of movement. Here's an example. I told you that I'm reading a book of 400 pages ... and whether it was carrying all of that paper, my pack would weigh more than a sack of stones. And my gadget lets me take the book anywhere with more freedom, no matter what their weight. 4. I have music inside. I sing in my ear as I read. 5. I can get movies, and if I want, I can put an additional memory to put more books, more music, or movies . It helps me in my studies, I have items and I put economy in a few documentaries . Me being very, very practical. Cons: 3. I know people who give you a headache if you look at a screen for a long time ... I do not know, may not blink and it affects your brain pink and wrinkled, but the fact is that if you're one of those ... I notice that the e-book is a screen. After this informative post, I notice that I'm back with bitten nails, a cold and nerves to the surface after two tests done ... of which the note is still unknown. Cross your fingers and throw salt on our shoulders to ward off bad luck. I'll review as soon as the book I'm enjoying ( "Women of the Time Traveler" ) Kisses, Nina .

0 comments:

Post a Comment