Friday, January 7, 2011

Winlogon Exception C0000005

Review: The War of Mirrors

I say about this book ... I will not forget it was the first I've read my e-book . And, oh, what a great book for the first time in my new gadget. And as you know by my second entry, I'm a big fan of Lewis Carroll tale, and has long had this book in the spotlight ... and I was not disappointed one bit. You can not imagine how it deforms (or rather, trans form) the book the story we know. Or, rather, how Mr Carroll distorted the history of this book, the real Alice. Alyss. Nothing tea parties and smiling kitten who we like as well (at least to me), forget the story and imagine quiet a Red Queen thousand times more frightening and ruthless . Because this is the real story. The Alyss and Wonderland home. Filled with murder, betrayal, hatred and revenge. But also of love, friendship, and lots and lots of imagination. For the Imagination in Wonderland is highly valued, as there is a power. If you have enough imagination, you can create whatever you imagine ... But let the argument. Our real name is Alicia Alyss, and is the Princess of Hearts, daughter of Queen Genevieve of Hearts, which in turn, is sister of Red, Black Imagination practitioner (a malignant Imagination dark, forbidden in the kingdom). Red was banished from the kingdom of Wonderland after a civil war between his sister and her on the throne, and never forgot the humiliation he suffered. And so again with a vengeance. On the 8 th birthday of the princess, the little you have to watch the murder of his parents and flee to our world, leaving everything behind ... kicking off an action-packed story, struggle, repressed memories, but still the author manages to have a touch of love and friendship ... between our adorable Alyss and her best friend (which is not noble and that seems to be a complication). I say no more but I'm going to finish counting all the book! Me-ha-in-can-do-ta. Are all persnajes the story, only (very ) different and, frankly, I never thought that history "original" could be turned upside down and still ... genuine wonder .

Cosillas Aside:
There is a second part, Seeing Redd, and third, ArchEnemy , yet I've read them but add to the list. : D I'll notice now that disappear for a few days because, unfortunately mine, I have to study . Why are vacations so short?

Kisses, Nina (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment