Saturday, January 29, 2011

How Can I Tell How Long Ive Had Clamydia

Wau. Take On Me

And that the only thing I get: Wau. It is not a barking dog, no, but rather the only sound that can blow my mouth after such a surprise. What has caused such a surprise? Receiving an award at a time so close to me debut as blogger. And is that prize gives me Mimi of Mimi's World . Here is my Wau personal :

And truly, I would love to continue this chain that has created this award, but is that all blogs that deserve it and I really, nobody would take it seriously if I put an entire list of blogs so precious and beautiful to follow and chase ... and therefore I say that any of my partly peers and idols partly bloggers can pick up this award from my blog ...

take this entry to thank my friend Pitu, which has created a blog recently ( Corner Pitu) for most beautiful entry addressed to me: Thank you, Pitu.
A kiss and a hug to everyone, Nina :)

PD: A review of a very special book for me just around the corner, and a medley of varied material to share with you here. Call me negligent, but I racionaré quantities of "soft words" I give . You can stop cloyed. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment