Saturday, January 15, 2011

Invitation For Congratulation

Live fast and die young.

I tell you a secret . I like the music of the 80. When Michael Jackson was at the height of his career, Madonna marked tendency , and this song was heard on all radios .


Let us die young or let us live forever We Do Have the power But we never say never.
Let us die young or live forever. not have the power but we never say never

I like the old songs, forgotten and sheltered by the dust at some point I know I'll blow, pressing play to resuscitate . Overall I like this, which is old and speaks of youth. What irony ...

In the future again open the trunk of last , taking things and putting them here to share with you. The following review is on its way, and until then, I leave you with this song: "Youth is like diamonds in the sun ... And diamonds Are forever "

0 comments:

Post a Comment