Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cartier Love Necklace 2009

The Talega ...

- Where do you come, weary pilgrim, bent body, and deep furrows of sorrows and disappointments marked on your forehead? What so jealously guards or hiding in the heavy bag on your back?

-not hide or keep secret anything but the experiences and lessons gathered along the way ...

"And why not a bit empty and your bag? Why not lighten your load? Let me see what you got there!

"If you insist, I shall open, look, first leave here some disappointments and sorrows. Tears shed at a bend in the trail. Grudges. Resentment. Gray memories of when I began my march. Also arise remorse, feelings of guilt. I can not let go ...

- Let them go once and for all! Do not you realize that while you continue charging the person you think you have assaulted, maybe you do not even remember? What you keep flogging auto object? Release and let go! Forgiveness starts with yourself. The entire world will forgive you but if you do not accept it, what has to serve?

- Anda, still emptying your bag!

"Look, here I have some success ... but also begin to emerge a few failures, good drops I've made up. And now, here are my insecurities Out! If I have to get everything in my rucksack, and I do not need inside. I want to get rid of them!

Ah, but also bring some joy, not everything is dark and musty smell in my bag ... Here are also my light moments. Those moments when I felt strong and invincible, because I managed to catch a glimpse of Him, my Father. When I feel your presence , nothing can stop me or break me. I just do not cling to him soon enough it down and I fall. And then I'm fragile and small ...

"Let me see what else is there?

"Here they are, my loves and hates. All have enriched me one way or another. I have enjoyed, although I have suffered. My loves have been mine. If they have endured is because they may have completed their mission on this voyage of the road for me. Bag and leave the painful memories here ... will keep me

lights and suns that left me in memory. Look, I bring laughter, songs, gulls, terns, sunrises, sunsets ... Bring the incessant murmur of the waves and the gentle wind of the mountain. Bring summer breeze and the lively whirl of autumn leaves ... My bag is emptied.

"And your face and figure are transformed. You've gone straight. Your face radiates light and serenity . Do you see how important it is letting go much past, so much death he carried on his back?

-There were lights and shadows, night and day in my bag ...

"But now you can choose: no more darkness, no more pain. No more fears. No more worries. Take them out, let out, in your bag. Fend them. You no longer apply. I no longer accept nor recognize it as yours. Now you've lightened your weight. You go back to Father's House.

your bag when you get there be light. Ethereal. You will overcome obstacles. You will walk without fatigue. Fly almost without realizing it. You will be calm, wisdom, understanding .

will march straight and light, with wings on the soul. You will be making their mark sandal who comes back. Be free. Will be love. You will in the Light of the Father. You will be part of the Eternal ...

Elvira G.

® All Rights Reserved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment