Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Walk For Babies Team Names

premium Wau II: Return.


Text ( some ) new entries in the blogs I follow I hit a gift: AWARD

And this is what must be done!

thank who gave it :
My dear blogamiga, Andy, the blog princes are no longer blue (?) ( formerly called Live, laugh and live, if someone sounds ) has given a beautiful award to my sweet little space. Well, this award has surprises such as:

rehearsing bore 7 things about me :

1) I have 16 Springs and future something totally uncertain that I can not decide or to the three ... and do not even know the direction of my vocation (I've been a lawyer, a marine biologist, historian, anthropologist, a linguist English ... help?)

2) I have a " light "obsession with Russia ... buildings, culture, language, history (I am a revolutionary :) ) and others. (That I was before I met my future husband Dimitri Belikov ... Vampire Academy ... I promise review)

3) My favorite band is The All American Rejects ( not know if you have no idea what you're missing )

4) I spend the afternoon watching videos and scenes epic of Charlieissocoollike (a great impressive video-blogger on youtube ... do not know what? For ale, it's about time!)

5) should be studying right now ... mmmm ...

6) Day in and day also me step by Chrysalis Literary blog to see if his brilliant moderator has returned from his unannounced unexpected holiday flight the blogosphere. ( was a follower before you even create an account on Google ... the favorite was commenting as anonymous or _ or )

7) What I like poetry, it forces me to have soul poet ... Thankful that at least a little rhyme !:

Willingness to travel I'm not missing
learn what I want, with a
book under his arm and slippers
montero,
to walk by the way!
Yes, desgastemos the path!
novalereirse!

Give it to 15 blogs (CHAN CHAN CHAN!):

1) º Worlds º
2) Corner Pitu of my friend Pitu
3) Nowhere Selene
4) Literary Arts
5) Strange Place
6) Garden Books
7) ...

Sorry, 15 is just too much!

Thank you, kisses, Nina
!

0 comments:

Post a Comment