Monday, March 14, 2011

Wording For 35 Birthday Invite

Death means nothing at all ...

La muerte no significa nada en absoluto We know. Death means nothing to leave our "rented house" -the physical body that had served for a time, "to move to another house comfortable and beautiful. means freedom from the constraints of our physical embodiment that often, after the agony of a long illness, it makes us more in prison.

At this time, feelings of sadness and distress invade the world again because of the recent earthquake in Japan . We know that those souls they had decided before birth, from group to contribute in that way in the opening planetary consciousness. However, our human nature still shudders.

Raising a special prayer for our brothers in Japan, and also asking for peace and inner comfort for those who are currently going through a similar situation here today share a unique message that I received a few years ago, after the death of a dear friend in England.

was one of the readings they made the day of his funeral. I translated the text into English, making sure that the result is as faithful to the original meaning of it. So let's imagine that being so dear to us, his family and loving voice, "surely even always smiling, comes to tell us this:

" Death means nothing at all ... It's just as having moved into the next room. I am me, and you're still you .... No matter what we have been living for each other, just that we are still now. Call me or Call my name with my same family name, tell me about a simple, as it always did.

not put no difference in the tone of your voice, do not use a forced air or obvious solemnity or sorrow. Always laughing and laughing all the little jokes and nonsense that we enjoyed together. Play, smile, think of me, pray for me, let my name remain the same household word it always was.
Calls
no mention me concerned tone, without a shadow of sorrow or sadness. Life is still what it always was. Same thing. There has been no break. Why should I be out of your mind, just because I'm out of sight? But I'm not doing a timeout for you. I'm very close ... just around the corner. All is well ... "

(Henry Scott Holland).

0 comments:

Post a Comment