Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pokemon Online Games Silver

If we share ...

Si compartimos humanizes pain and grief sister. Grief refers hearts and overflows penalty soul ... "But who said that grief kills? All that is merely the "catalyst" for change: through suffering, there is the opening to the light of conscience ... globally!

is this sensitive test message from one of our Japanese brothers. Wise words, right now, not only for Japan , but to the world. I find the stamp of the new philosophy for the New Era. I welcome you and, as a blessing, I share here with you:

"If we seized, there is not enough
If share, on ...

If we seized, will dispute
If we share, be calm ...

If we seized, will hate
If we share, there will be happiness ...

If we seized, will
complaint
If we share, will be grateful ...

If we seized, there will be war
If we share, there will be peace ...

If we seized, will be hell
If we share, will be paradise ...

If we snatched, will not be enough
If share, on ... "

Mitsuo Aida" Ikitete Yokatta "
(" I Am Glad That I Am Alive "-" I'm Glad Living Live) Translated by Yasuko
Ihara.

0 comments:

Post a Comment